innoFIX Static Print Materials
InnoTools Oy - Turka, Finland (EU)
"The Magic of Static"
Static Print Sheets and Static Print Rolls are manufactured by InnoTools Oy - Finland (EU) - especially for commercial print houses and quick copy print centres. Our innoFIX Digital Static Print products are used for exhibition design, shop design, interior design and marketing materials.
InnoTools’ Static Print materials are specifically structured, electrically charged polypropylene film that is produced in a way which maintains the stability of the electrical charge.
The material is coated with porous special coating which absorbs printing ink and are available in rolls (1,067 x 50 meters) and several sheet sizes: SRA1, SRA3 or SRA4 plus, USA> 12"x18", 13"19" & 81/2"x11" inches.
Static Film has no adhesives. It adheres to surfaces with stable electrical charge and it can be printed in offset printers, digital printers, large-scale printers and multi-task office laser printers. The film is adhered to a backing paper so that it is easy to remove.
- Trade marketing, exhibition booths and stands
- POP (point-of-purchasing) market promotion communications
- Interior decoration
- Educational materials
- Static greeting postcards
- Static stickers and posters
- Invitations, and bulletin notices
- Fast to attach and to remove: Create and apply your expo graphics to display booth stands in minutes.
- Easy to use: No need for tape or after use cleaning, anyone can install without being a professional.
- Easy to transport: One person can carry all the needed materials in profile binders and/or portable tubes.
- Use many times: Same materials can be used several times in different locations.
- 100% eco-friendly recyclable: The material does not contain adhesives, so it can be recycled or recovered as energy with zero emissions.
- Total thickness 250 micrometers (microns). Film is 50 micrometers and the backing paper 200 micrometers.
- Total basis weight (g/m2) is 235 carton backing. Film weights 45 g/m2 and with the paper backing 210 g/m2.
- Roll size is 1,067 x 50 meters, with a core size of 76 mm.
- Sheet sizes can be chosen freely, but the most popular sizes are SRA1, SRA3, SRA4 and 12"18", 13x19" US-Letter 8.5"x11"inches.